Open Enrollment

October 20, 2022- November 5, 2022

If no change is made, your current status or current plan will stay the same.

Please email or to schedule an appointment to discuss questions or changes.

Click Below for 2022/2023 Health Care Plan Changes Support Link

This interactive link will walk you through how to determine if changing your plan is the right decision.

  • Open Enrollment is a period of time each year when employees are given the opportunity to re-visit their benefit plans, change to a new plan, drop a current plan, or newly enroll in plans if you didn't have them before.

  • It is not required for employees to make a change.

  • Below is a list of the official forms that can be filled out either electronically or printed and scanned, to be submitted for your benefit change. Underneath the list is detailed information on the options available to you.

Please review the Arbitrator's Decision for Healthcare Effective January 1, 2021

Arbitrator's Award & Clarification Document

If you have questions about any other changes in the statewide bargaining arbitration panel decision, please click here.

Make Your New Elections to be Effective on January 1, 2023

Click on the green links below to access enrollment/change forms. All forms will need to be printed and signed by you.

Please email all of your forms to


Fill out this form if you would like to change your Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare plan starting in January. This form will be submitted to csONE to enroll you in an HRA if you qualify for one.


Fill out this form if you would you like to change your Northeast Delta Dental plan starting in January.

FSA Information Sheet


Fill out this form if you will be signing up for a csONE Flexible Spending Account (FSA).

CLICK HERE for csOne WCSU Licensed Staff HRA overview

CLICK HERE for csOne WCSU Unlicensed HRA overview

This booklet provides steps to register your account as well as general information and FAQs.


Fill out this form if you will be signing up for a csONE Health Spending Account (HSA).

Employee Certification of HSA Eligibility

If election is an HSA, this form must also be completed and turned with HSA election form.

  • These are the monthly premiums for health and dental.

  • This is the total monthly cost of healthcare and dental.

  • Please refer to the agreement you fall under for information on the percentage the district covers.

  • Dental insurance is not available to all districts.

  • Deductions are spread over 21 pays for all districts.

Click Below for Helpful Plan Comparisons

Plan Comparison for Licensed Employees

Plan Comparison for Non-Licensed Employees

For plan questions or advice, please contact Blue Cross Blue Shield at 1-800-247-2583.

Blue Cross Blue Shield Website:

VEHI Employee Resources:


Domestic Partnership

May I elect coverage for a domestic partner in any public school district in Vermont starting in 2023?

Yes. There are requirements to qualify for domestic partnership coverage. To learn more about them, please contact

The IRS has special rules on the reimbursement of qualified expenses for domestic partners through an employee’s Health Saving Account (HSA). Please click here for more information on HSAs on this issue and other eligibility matters.

Domestic Partnerships & Eligibility for HSA Contributions

1) Can an employee use HSA funds to pay for the qualified medical expenses of domestic partners?

(a) Typically, domestic partners are not considered tax dependents by the IRS. Individuals may use their Health Savings Accounts to pay qualified medical expenses only for tax dependents (which includes their spouse, themselves, and children who qualify).

(b) If, however, a domestic partner meets the definition of a “qualifying relative,” HSA funds can be used to pay for the qualified medical expenses of the domestic partner. To be a “qualifying relative,” four tests must be satisfied. The most relevant for most employees is the “gross income” test. More details on these four tests can be found at: We also recommend you consult with your school district’s Third Party Administrator for guidance.

(c) If the domestic partner is not a “qualifying relative,” the employee cannot use HSA funds to pay for the domestic partner’s qualified medical expenses. The domestic partner can still be covered by the employee’s HSA-qualified health plan and is eligible to open a personal HSA account and fund the account up to the maximum family contribution. For more information, click on:, or consult with your school district’s Third Party Administrator.

This link provides documents to assist you in knowing your approximate cost responsibility for your health and spending accounts. **Please contact HR for your exact cost if you are changing plans as it varies per district.

Licensed Employees 2023 Cost Comparison

Non-Licensed Employees 2023 Cost Comparison

Contact Lisa Ouellette with any questions.