The purpose of the WINDHAM CENTRAL SUPERVISORY UNION LOCAL STANDARDS BOARD is to recommend relicensure of teachers and to assist them in developing Individual Professional Learning Plans (IPLP).
While it is the responsibility of each individual teacher to acquire and maintain his or her professional license, the responsibilities of the Board will be:
Attached (link below) is the Windham Central Local Standards Board Plan of Operation.
- Approving Individual Professional Learning Plans (IPLP).
- Granting prior approval and final approval for professional development activities for re-licensing credit.
- Recommending teachers for license renewal to the state Professional Standards Board, (PSB) including those educators holding a Level I license who are not currently practicing under that endorsement(s).
- Collecting data for the annual report.
- Planning future professional development.
- Undertaking other tasks defined in the plan of operations.